Join us for our 12th Annual Thanksgiving Gratitude Practice and Hopelink Benefit Thursday, November, 22, 8:30 – 9:45 am
Kick off Thanksgiving with yoga, community, laughs, sweat, and giving!! Join us for our 12th Annual Donation Gratitude Practice. Free with a money or food donation to Hopelink. Thank you for sharing and making the Yoga Garden community so amazing!
Myofascial Release with Sara, Friday, November 2nd 6:30-9:00 pm $35 sign up here!
Come breathe, relax, let go, and make space with a delicious, short yoga practice, followed by a long slow, myofascial release practice, incorporating tennis balls, blocks and other props. Leave feeling refreshed, peaceful, clear,and nurtured.
Your Suhka Life – 6 Week Women’s Transformation Experience with Melissa Barnet Tuesdays 11:30-1:00 pm 10/16-11/27 $200 Sign up here
Your Suhka Life is a 6-week journey designed to bring to fruition a new operating model for work and life. We will combine yoga, meditation, coaching, and connection to create a sacred and peaceful place for transformation, inquiry and massive self-care. We will let go of perfection and drop the need to be doing and just be. Together we will show up to nurture ourselves and support each other in a weekly ritual infused with deep conversation, journaling, meditation, movement, and joy.
In addition to our weekly 90-minute sessions you’ll receive:
- Three Recorded Yoga Nidra/Guided Meditation Practices to incorporate into your journey.
- A Workbook and Journal designed for self-inquiry and transformation to accompany our class and for deeper self-work between sessions.
- An action plan for creating your own Sukha Life.
- One 1:1 coaching session with Melissa focused on your personal journey, overcoming blocks, navigating change, helping you created your best life.
- Weekly self-care inspiration, homework and gifts to support you over the course of our time together.
Yin and Flow with Cobi and Cha Wilde Friday, November 9th 6:30- 8:30 pm sign up here!
Creative Hatha Flow, emphasizing core, to the fun & groovy tunes of singer/songwriter Cha Wilde. Then ground and chill to a Yin and Restorative practice while Cha showers us with her hauntingly beautiful chants and sounds. This workshop will be fun and deeply nourishing.
Thai Yoga Bodywork with Beth Moon
Contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425 891 9632 for more information or to schedule bodywork!
Contact Betsy at http://macwhinney.com/massage.html for more information or to schedule a massage!
Like our Facebook Page to stay informed about upcoming events at The Yoga Garden!