Fall Deep Myofascial Release and Fall Equinox Workshop Friday, September, 21st 6:30-9:00 pm $35 sign up here! with Sara
Come celebrate the start of Fall with a delicious, relaxing, short yoga practice, followed by a long slow, myofascial release practice, incorporating tennis balls, blocks and other props. Leave feeling refreshed, peaceful, clear, and ready for a new season.
Your Suhka Life – 6 Week Women’s Transformation Experience with Melissa Barnet Tuesdays 11:30-1:00 pm 10/16-11/27 $200 Sign up here
Your Suhka Life is a 6-week journey designed to bring to fruition a new operating model for work and life. We will combine yoga, meditation, coaching, and connection to create a sacred and peaceful place for transformation, inquiry and massive self-care. We will let go of perfection and drop the need to be doing and just be. Together we will show up to nurture ourselves and support each other in a weekly ritual infused with deep conversation, journaling, meditation, movement, and joy.
In addition to our weekly 90-minute sessions you’ll receive:
- Three Recorded Yoga Nidra/Guided Meditation Practices to incorporate into your journey.
- A Workbook and Journal designed for self-inquiry and transformation to accompany our class and for deeper self-work between sessions.
- An action plan for creating your own Sukha Life.
- One 1:1 coaching session with Melissa focused on your personal journey, overcoming blocks, navigating change, helping you created your best life.
- Weekly self-care inspiration, homework and gifts to support you over the course of our time together.
Restorative Yoga with Organic Skin Care and Live Music with Joan Shure & Abraham Neuwelt 9/30 1-3 pm $45 buy here!
Receive a nourishing organic evanhealy mini facial while relaxing deeply in restorative poses with props for support, accompanied by soothing live music. All attendees will receive an evanhealy skincare gift. All Levels Welcome
Thai Yoga Bodywork with Beth Moon
Contact Beth at email@example.com or 425 891 9632 for more information or to schedule bodywork!
Contact Betsy at http://macwhinney.com/massage.html for more information or to schedule a massage!
Like our Facebook Page to stay informed about upcoming events at The Yoga Garden!